1. Fill in and print our online application form, with all the exact details that you have on your diamond/diamonds.
2. Keep one copy for yourself, and place the other copy into a packet with the goods that you are sending to us.
3. Once the above is done, you have 2 options.
(a) You can send your goods to us at HCFD, 48B Hendon Lane, Finchley, London N3 1TT, ENGLAND by insured special delivery from your local post office.
(b) You can send them to us by FedEx, or TNT, free of charge. Once we have seen your
Email, and we know what you are sending to us, we will organise your goods to be collected from your home or work place, whichever you prefer. Also you will be able to track your parcel online with the TNT or FEDEX tracking ID.
4. The moment your goods have arrived with us, we will notify you by phone or email, whichever you prefer.
5. We will then weigh, test for colour and purity, and value your diamond/diamonds, with our sophisticated diamond equipment, and by our very experienced GIA member staff. Once we have done our rigorous tests, we will contact you by phone or email to give you a firm offer, and hopefully our figure will agree with the original price that you got from our unique Online Diamond Calculator.
6. If you hopefully have accepted our offer, we will do an automatic International free bank transfer, to wherever you would like. Once we have your bank details, we will need proof of address to transfer the money on the same day that we have agreed to purchase your Diamonds or Diamond Jewellery. If there is gold surrounding the diamonds, we will pay you for that too. Also please confirm if you want to be paid in £, €, or $.
7. If you are not happy with our offer, or we feel we are unable to purchase what you have sent to us, we will return your goods to you free of charge and insured.
8. If you have any queries with anything at all, please feel free to phone us on 0044 208 446 8538 or e mail us at [email protected]
Our in-house diamond experts have between them 50 years experience within the diamond and jewellery industry. This gives the assurance that we are well placed to offer you the best possible price within the market for your goods. Our process is transparent, friendly, safe and quick. All your goods sent to us are all fully insured whilst in our possession under our Jewellers Lloyds of London Insurance Policy.